What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive program teaching you how to be a good and successful dj
- Showing you the 1 phrase that guarantees you always get paid
- Showing you how to determine how much to charge for DJing
- Showing you 3 things you need for a successful Dj career
- Showing you the best ways to become a full time DJ
- Showing you how to be a DJ people absolutely love
- Showing you how to stop getting low paid DJ gigs
- Showing you how to be a DJ starting from scratch
- Showing you how to master DJ jobs in nightclubs
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Successful DJ Program scores 72.02/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://successfuldj.com/successfuldj-video, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD67.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: successfuldj.com you’ll also be taken through to successfuldj.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)